COLLECTION METHOD AND TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
- Last name
- First name
- E-mail address
The data collected through cookies are detailed in the dedicated section below.
USE OF DATA COLLECTED
The Users’ data are collected to the following ends:
- To answer the contact request made by the User, and send information and quotes about the services offered by OTO Technology company;
- To send business and marketing communications;
- To send newsletters and communications about OTO Technology periodically.
DATA RECIPIENTS AND TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EU
OTO Technology will only disclose the data collected to the staff members who are authorized to process personal data. Personal data may also be shared with any entity which is authorized by law to have access to them, in which case OTO Technology cannot be held liable for the conditions in which the staff members of these entities access and use them.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
OTO Technology company will only keep the data for as long as strictly needed to fulfill the purposes for which they are processed. The Users’ contact information will be stored by OTO Technology for any kind of direct marketing for a maximum of 3 years after the last time they have been in contact with the Users. Cookies are stored for 13 months.
SECURITY OF DATA
OTO Technology is ISO 27001 certified. They make sure your data are processed in compliance with all security and privacy requirements. OTO Technology carries out all required actions and appropriate technical and organizational security measures according to their sensitivity level, to prevent data loss, theft, use, disclosure, or modification. OTO Technology company raises their staff members awareness of the security of personal data and carefully selects the partners and service providers which may have access to your data. OTO Technology shall in no way be held liable if the Client gives erroneous or false information.
In compliance with the current regulations, the individuals whose data are collected are entitled to the following rights which they can exercise any time: a. Right to access OTO Technology allows you to know if data relating to you are being processed and to have access to them in an understandable format. OTO Technology allows you to check if your data are accurate and, if needed, to have them rectified or deleted. OTO Technology is in a position to provide you with a copy of the data they have on you, and information about:
- the purposes of the processing,
- the categories of personal data concerned,
- the recipients or categories of recipients who had access to those data,
- the period for which the data will be stored or the criteria used to determine that period,
- the existence of other rights (right to rectification, erasure, restriction, objection),
- the possibility to call upon the CNIL,
- where the personal data are not collected from you, any information as to their source,
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and the logic involved, the significance and the consequences for you of such decision,
- the possible transfer of your data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization.
b. Right to rectification You are entitled to request that OTO Technology rectifies inaccurate data relating to you (for example: erroneous e-mail address) or completes data in connection with the purposes of the processing. c. Right to object You have the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to appear in a file, and to oppose, without having to justify yourself, any use of data relating to you for direct marketing purposes. d. Right to data portability The right to portability offers individuals the possibility to retrieve part of their data in a machine-readable open format. By doing so, they will be able to store them or transfer them from one IT system to another, in order to reuse them for their own purposes.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
a. You may exercise your rights any time by filling out the online contact form on https://www.oto-technology.fr/ b. You may also send a postal or electronic mail: OTO TECHNOLOGY 20 rue de Saint-Pétersbourg 75008 PARIS E-mail: email@example.com c. OTO Technology has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). You may use the following mailing address or electronic mail to contact him: Attention: DPO 20 rue de Saint-Pétersbourg 75008 PARIS E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org You will have to provide your last name, first name, phone number, and a copy of your ID. You may call upon National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (CNIL) by writing at the following address: CNIL – 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07 Tel: 01 53 73 22 22.
- IP Address
- Information entered on a form
- Language preferences
- Time of the website visit
- Operating systems
- Device type
- Geographical location
Cookies are used to:
- set up statistics and measure the traffic and usage volumes of the different components of our Website (viewed sections and content, path) in order to make it more appealing and user-friendly;
- adapt the lay-out of our Website to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you visit our Website, according to the viewer or player software and equipment you have in your terminal;
- memorize the information relating to the form you have filled out on our Website (account creation or login), or to products, services, or information you have picked on our Website;
- allow you access restricted and members-only areas on our Website, your account, for example, thanks to the login details or data that you may have previously entrusted us with;
- carry out security measures, for example when you are required to log in again to a content or a service after some time
b. Cookie management However, if you do not wish to have cookies stored on your computer, you may choose to:
- reject cookies through the banner that is displayed on your first visit to the Website;
- set up your browser:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
UPDATES TO THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY